Sell & Give
We believe it is important to give back to our community. For that reason we offer services that make it easier for our clients to “give back”.
Donation Services for Consignors
How does it work?
Luxe Life offers charitable services for consignors looking to donate to a non-profit organization of their choice.
- Choose a portion of the sale proceeds you’d like to go to your favorite charity- We support our non-profit donation listings through eBay Giving Works, a collaboration of eBay and MissionFish. Choose the non-profit and percentage of sales you want donated, and we will ensure that donation is collected and delivered directly to the organization as intended.
- Luxe Life will handle all aspects of the sale
- MissionFish will handle all aspects of the distribution of funds and tax reporting
documents to the seller
- We offer reduced commission fees on donated items
- Donate your unsold items to an organization– Luxe Life offers services to donate all unsold items to any non-profit organization in your name. We will take care of transportation of items to any charity located within 20 miles of our Valuation Center. Donation receipts will be mailed to you within 14 days of donation.
- If you don’t have a specific charity in mind, Luxe Life has long established partnerships with several Chicago-based non-profit organizations.
The Next Steps
How do we get started?
To contact Luxe Life about our donation services, please email Giving@shopluxelife.com or call (312) 235-2552.Your non-profit isn’t yet registered with MissionFish?
It takes less than 10 minutes to register. Register with MissionFish