We believe it is important to give back to our community. For that reason we offer services that make it easier for our clients to “give back”. We also offer charitable organizations a range of support services to assist with their fundraising needs.
Luxe Life’s Charitable and Non-Profit services are designed to:
- Assist in getting the highest value for your donated items by presenting to a larger buying audience
- Free up time and resources so you can move forward with other fundraising initiatives
- Increase the range of items available for auction
- Promote “Giving” all year long
We support Charitable and Non-Profit organizations with:
- Reduced commission fees on donated items
- Silent Auction Services, both online and live on site
- Year-round “Giving” drives
- Luxe Life hosted fundraising events at our chic Valuation Center
- Servicing of “Live and In-Person Auctions”, as well as public and private online auctions.
We support our non-profit donation listings through eBay Giving Works. eBay Giving Works is the collaboration of eBay and MissionFish. Ebay Giving Works allows anyone to easily shop, sell and donate to the cause of their choice. Using eBay Giving Works ensures trust, safety and reliability.
As a trusted administrator of eBay Giving Works, MissionFish makes selling donated items safe, easy and reliable by:
- Certifying that the non-profits are tax-deductible and meet eBay Community Standards against hate, violence and intolerance
- Collecting donations from eBay users and delivering them directly to the non-profits as intended
- Managing the tax benefits of donating through eBay Giving Works
- Powering the technology that makes it all possible
MissionFish is a collaboration of the Points of Light Institute, Pew Charitable Trusts, and The Case Foundation. They serve thousands of organizations in the US and the UK. To date, they have helped raise millions of dollars and have been recognized by the Yale School of Management and the Social Enterprise Alliance for innovative approach. For more information, visit; www.missionFish.org
Why hold your event with Luxe Life & eBay Giving Works?
- Advanced preview of items offered (7-10 days) which means an extended viewing time for interested buyers
- eBay has more potential buyers than any other charity auction site – many more than you can fit into an event venue
- More buyers means increased chances for higher sale prices
- No annual fee
- Free promotion for your listings
- Listing activity is a linkable advertisement for your nonprofit
How we help you with your fundraising efforts?
- We are a professional turn-key service for selling donated items
- Photos, valuation research, and listing preparations
- 7-10 day pre-event listing
- An elevated experience with beautiful professional imagery, both online and offline
- Custom e-mail marketing and printed bid sheets
- On-site event bidding agents to assist in location bid placement at the Silent Auction Event
- Timed Auctions
- Payment Processing
- Packaging and shipment of sold items
- Accounting and distribution of funds (administered by MissionFish)
To submit your donation items for auction with a ‘MissionFish Registered Charity”
- Choose a portion or all of the net sale proceeds you’d like to go to your favorite charity
- Luxe Life will handle all aspects of the sale
- MissionFish will handle all aspects of the distribution of funds and tax reporting documents to the seller It really is that easy!
Your non-profit isn’t yet registered with MissionFish?
It takes less than 10 minutes to register. Once they are registered, we can begin selling and donating to them.