About Luxe Life
Luxe Life is a Sales, Marketing and Promotional services company assisting individuals, businesses and non-profits in selling their personal and home luxury products and services on the Internet.
We present a unique and refined selection of new and vintage items which define smart-luxury-living in today’s world: best-in-class at affordable pricing. We are committed to only accepting and presenting items that have a refined attention to detail, chic styling, superb craftsmanship and guaranteed authenticity. By refining our selection offered, Luxe Life is able to provide a wide collection of luxury merchandise to a global audience online.
Our Sellers love us because:
- We understand the best-in-class offerings and how to sell them to achieve top-market-values
- We offer the largest and most appropriate global buying audience possible
- We sell items using the most effective pricing strategies - We only list items at auction if it makes sense and/or our selling clients request it.
- Our exceptional customer service and high feedback ratings give buyers confidence to purchase from us.
- We do our research!
Our Buyers love us because:
- We are committed to creating a best-in-class mix of products and services that are new, vintage, unique or rare.
- We give them Value - We provide luxury lifestyle offerings at affordable pricing.
- They know they can trust us. Our feedback and high ratings say it all!
- We educate - As our site develops, so will the information on helping you achieve your version of a “Luxe Life.”
We have a team of professionals at our Valuation Center available to assist with estimated market values and selling consultations. Our network of Expert Industry Partners (online and off) assists in authenticating and valuating items for sale as well as addressing any questions surrounding an item’s authenticity. Items that cannot be authenticated may be listed as such or we may simply choose not to sell it.
Matt Lorenz, Interior Designer
Luxe Life’s chic Valuation Center is located at 744 N. Clark Street in Chicago and was designed by the talented Matt Lorenz (Winner Top Design – BRAVO).
Luxe Life was founded in 2009 by Lisa Ackerman, a life-long collector and connoisseur of the rare, unique and beautiful. After an established career within high-end fashion and luxury home goods industries, Lisa took the leap and created a company that she had been envisioning for years. Luxe Life combines the traditional consignment sales model with the luxury auction house business, selling best-in-class products using a mix of auction, buy outright and negotiated sales strategies.
Recognizing the increase in global internet shopping, Luxe Life offers its products on a variety of the most relevant, established and emerging online selling marketplaces. Despite its creation during the some of the darkest days of the Great Recession, Luxe Life has survived and thrived.